BE INSPIRED TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS
Be inspired to start your own business and visit the new Graphics Print Signage expo.
Explore affordable business opportunities in the world of graphics, signage, digital printing, branding, T-shirt printing, vehicle graphics, laser engraving and more. Be your own boss! See graphics, print and sign opportunities at the East London Expo
Entrance to the expo is free, register online here.
Date: 3 June 2020
Time: 9am – 5pm
Address: 2 Marine Park Complex, 22 Esplanade St, East London, 5201
Parking: Secure parking is available.
Hotels: There are many hotels in East London.
If you have any other questions that we have not answered, please e-mail: email@example.com
East London Regional Expo 2020 Floor plan
The Roland Speed Wrap Challenge is in East London
Compete in 3 easy steps!
1. Register to visit the expo for free here.
2. Visit the Roland stand and register up to 3 of your best wrappers and your registration will be confirmed with your time slot.
3. Be present at your time slot and wrap a door in 10 minutes to the best standards.
Cash Prize: W-ookie (Wrap Rookie): 1st R3500 2nd R1750 3rd R1000
Double: Wrap Lord (Professional Wrapper): Score more than 45 points and double your money.
Bonus: The Wrap King (Winner Bonus): Flown to compete at FESPA Africa in Gauteng and perhaps compete internationally at FESPA Europe
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is brought to you by platinum sponsor Roland, vinyl sponsors Grafiwrap (distributed by Maizey Plastics).
- The decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses, upgrades etc) as the case may be, unlessspecifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
East London Expo Exhibitor Catalogue
Catalogue will be uplaoded closer to the expo.
Wide Format Print Shops
Litho Print Companies
Point of Sale Manufacturers
Laser cutting, marking and engraving companies
3D Print Providers
Digital Signage Users
Narrow Format Digital Printers
Large Retail Outlets
Corporates with in-house branding departments
In-House Printing departments
Buyers in the Visual Communications Industry
Wide Format Printing Machines
Digital Narrow Format Printing Equipment
Flatbed Printing Machines
Litho Printing Equipment
Digital Signage Suppliers
Label Printing Equipment & Consumables
Laser Cutting, Routing and Engraving Machines
Wide Format Printing Equipment
Laminating & Finishing Equipment
Digital & Short Run Custom Packaging Equipment
Textile Printing Equipment
Finishing Equipment and Consumables
Vinyls and Substrates
3D Printing Equipment and Services
Colour Management Professionals
LED’s and Neon
Colour Management Software and Equipment
T-Shirt Printing Machines and Equipment
Screen and Textile Printing Consumables
Screen & Pad Printing Equipment
Paper and Board
Banners, Gazebos, Pop-ups, Flags
Point of Sale Branding
Visual Communication Branding