Printing SA is celebrating 110 years representing the industry as well as the introduction of six new member benefits and services, which will add value to members in the signage and printing industry. These benefits and more will be unpacked in an interactive webinar taking place on 18 March.
The new Printing SA benefits include:
1. Print, packaging, signage and visual communications medical cover: Agility and Health Squared have partnered with Printing SA to bring you a one of a kind medical offering for you and your staff that is specifically tailored for the industry.
2. Productivity SA: The Competitiveness Improvement Services Programme is aimed at improving the competitiveness in the South African print, packaging, signage and visual communications industry as it has to compete against international competitors in the international and the domestic markets. It is an investment cost-sharing grant for local entities.
3. SASFIN Finance: Printing SA Associate member SASFIN provides a comprehensive range of specialist financial products and services for Business and Wealth clients including equipment finance, forex and guarantees and funding to these entrepreneur groups and companies.
4. Members Portal: Members now have exclusive access to a host of great online tools from industry research, tenders, RFP’s/Q’s, marketing material, templates and so much more.
5. HP, Dell and Apple Product discounts.
6. The Virtual Safety Officer: in partnership with KBC, Printing SA unveils the Virtual Safety Officer, which is designed for Printing SA members who do not have the resources to manage their occupational health and safety requirements.
Host: Meggan McCarthy, Editor of Africa Print.
– Abisha Katerere, Marketing Manager and B-BBEE Specialist.
– Danielle Arendorf, Western Cape Regional Chamber Manager.
– Elri van Zyl, Central Chamber Regional Manager.
– Jermaine Naicker, KwaZulu-Natal Regional Chamber Manager.
– Kenneth Leid, National Training and Development Director.
– Lana Human, Northern Chamber Regional Manager.
Date: Thursday 18 March 2021
Time: 11am-12pm SAST
– Free to attend.
– Ask questions.
– Interactive session.
– Get advice.
– 110 minutes free consulting for members and non-Printing SA members that register and attend the webinar (T & C’s apply).
Register for your free seat. Limited seats available.
Don’t have time? Register anyway and you will get sent the recording automatically to watch at a later time.