Chemosol showcased its wide range of printing and signage solutions at the Graphics, Print and Sign expo, held from 5-7 October.
• Epson Surelab D800 photo printer.
• Epson SureColor S80610 printing on vinyls, canvas and PVC material.
• Epson SureColor P6000 for canvas and posters.
• Epson SureColor F500 sublimation printer.
• Epson F7200 sublimation.
• Epson F100 desktop sublimation.
• Epson L120 printer (desktop sublimation printer).
• The MF20-E-D fibre laser marker (floor standing, PC built in) comes in 20 and 30W variants with options of a registration table and rotary device. Different frequencies and power give a different effect. Staining liquid can be used.
• Han’s Yeuming Laser CMA0604-B-A and Han’s Yeuming CMA 1810-FV-E fabric laser with auto feeder.
Screen printers, presses and pad printers: single mug press, mug press (5-in-1), combo press (8-in-1), cap press, A3 heat press, one-colour table top screen printer and TICP 2-colour pad printer.
Cutters: Bascocut vinyl cutter, Bascocut label cutter and Dinkum vinyl cutter. Also on display were the Eastsign roll-to-roll heat press, DTF machine and the renowned SCF300 bottle printing machine.
The Graphics, Print and Sign expo was sponsored by Platinum Sponsors Roland and Stixo Signage Supplies and supported by media partners Africa Print, Sign Africa and Modern Marketing.