Curv Signage will exhibit its signage solutions at the upcoming Graphics, Print And Sign Bloemfontein Expo, taking place 10 February 2022 at Ilanga Estate.
Curv Signage System is founded by experienced sign writers professionals with a goal to fill the gap between custom fabricated sign systems and modular sign systems. Curv offers the best of both worlds by providing the consumer with all the advantages of a modern modular system, while at the same time, providing a custom solution for the unique requirements of each project.
The company’s product range includes:
– Curv READY SIGN: internal + external branding.
– Curv SLIMLINE: indoor poster display.
– Curv LEDGLO: external + external branding.
– Curv ELEGANCE SIGN: doors.
– Curv PYLON: indoor + external branding.
– Curv POLE: external branding.
Curv World products:
– A3 poster baord: ideal for use in many applications such as menu stands in restruarants.
– Door sign: comes in various configurations. Custom configurations are also offered.
– Projectile sign: can be mounted on the wall for maximum visibility.
– Full suspension sign: used in wayfinding and many other applications. Perfect for hospitals, schools, office buildings etc.
– The Pylon is Curv’s flagship and is trusted by government organisations.
Graphics, Print And Sign Bloemfontein is sponsored by Roland and Stixo and entrance on 10 February from 9am-5pm is free, please register online.