Curv Signage will exhibit its signage solutions at the upcoming at the upcoming Graphics, Print and Sign Durban Expo, taking place from 16-17 March 2022 at the Durban ICC.
Curv Signage System is founded by experienced sign writers professionals with a goal to fill the gap between custom fabricated sign systems and modular sign systems. Curv offers the best of both worlds by providing the consumer with all the advantages of a modern modular system, while at the same time, providing a custom solution for the unique requirements of each project.
The company’s product range includes:
– Curv READY SIGN: internal + external branding.
– Curv SLIMLINE: indoor poster display.
– Curv LEDGLO: external + external branding.
– Curv ELEGANCE SIGN: doors.
– Curv PYLON: indoor + external branding.
– Curv POLE: external branding.
Curv World products:
– A3 poster baord: ideal for use in many applications such as menu stands in restruarants.
– Door sign: comes in various configurations. Custom configurations are also offered.
– Projectile sign: can be mounted on the wall for maximum visibility.
– Full suspension sign: used in wayfinding and many other applications. Perfect for hospitals, schools, office buildings etc.
– The Pylon is Curv’s flagship and is trusted by government organisations.
Graphics, Print & Sign Durban is co-located with the Africa Print and Sign Africa Expos, platinum sponsors are Roland and Stixo. Entrance from 16-17 March from 9am-5pm is free, please register online.